zaterdag 7 januari 2012

Sonny With A Chance - best of season 1 - Acting school, invisible wand and an exploding ball of sunshine!
 

SELENA: Oh, what is this, now?SONNY: Well. How do you like me playing you. Look at me I’m Selena  Gomez. I’m the relationship wizard. I know everything. Edgebono Utusis!SELENA: Oh, Check it out. I’m Sonny from Wisconsin. I’m just an  exploding ball of sunshine. Check It Out! Check It Out! Check It Out!SONNY: Look at me! I’m Selena. I went to acting school so I could learn  how to do this: Cashmerus Appearus! Yeah, it’s an invisible wand!SELENA: Well, look at me! I’m Sonny. I’m ticking off the person who’s  playing me in a movie, and maybe I shouldn’t because she can make me  look really bad.SONNY: Well, look at me. I’m Selena…and I would never do that to Sonny, girl.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten