zondag 8 januari 2012

Hernandez thugssssAND OMG THESE ONES TOO! LSAKHAKFHDKFHDF MY FAVORITES LAKFHAFLHHEOFIEHjacobinao:

krysantiem:

saralisanvl:

clutterlife:

letthepartyr0ck:

jacobinao:

I….CANT….BREATH !!!!!

 HOLY FUCK. SHIT. PISS FUCK. SHIT FLUFF. POO. YOU GET ME.

‘with his friends Bruno likes to party hard’ :D oh really?

 fucking new information, huh? ^ lol xD but hell who doesn’t like to do that :D

woah, I find it abnormally weird to see his gums

OMFG WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS… LOOK AT HIIIIIM NOT THE SHITTY TEXT !!! ;D

^ I don’t get it. Did I miss something? kalsdfhslkfhsdh
omg I should really brush up on my German.brunomarsthai:

@BrunoMars  #Hooligans


Pahh….looks the sameI love how adorable he is in this interview *-* and this look reminds me so much of Johnny Deppthegrenadeguy:

WOAH. look at the difference. you can say what you want but he changed. alot. but at the same time he’s still the same. idk. XD

Damn straight! Physically, he looks older. Not like ‘damn you’re getting old!’…but the first picture he still sort of looks like a boy :3 and now he looks manly ;)..but personality wise, he’s the same and that’s why I love him!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten